This program is designed to refresh offshore installation personnel the knowledge and skills to enable them to take command of both rigid and inflatable survival craft during abandonment.
- Inflatable Life rafts & lifeboats
- Mustering & crowd control
- Survival craft launching systems including PROD
- Abandonment procedures
- Handling of survival craft
- Actions after abandonment
- Signaling devices
- Rescue Procedures
Three (3) days.
- A valid OSCL certificate
- Trainees are expected to participate in all physical training requirements.
- A valid Medical Certificate is required to be submitted prior to start of course. See “FAQ`s -Medical Fitness” for full details.
- A valid Government Identification is required and must be presented for registration and to the instructor on the first day of course commencement. (Driver’s License, Passport, Vantage card)
All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards will receive:
- A Survival Systems Training certificate for Offshore Survival Craft Leader – Recurrent, valid for three (3) years.
- A laminated picture identification card.
Request Information or Register