This program is designed to refresh and update the knowledge and skills of offshore employees and shore-based personnel in the procedures and materials presented in the Offshore Fire Team program.
- Chemistry of fires – Fire Tetrahedron
- Fire suppression equipment
- Personal protection and rescue equipment
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Fire prevention and drills
- Fire assessment
- Firefighting techniques
- Gas impinging fires
- Fire scene search and rescue techniques
- Helicopter fires
- Machinery space fires
Practical training exercises will be conducted at the Fire Field.
Two (2) days.
- A valid OFT certificate
- Trainees are expected to participate in all physical training requirements.
- A valid Medical Certificate is required to be submitted prior to start of course. See “FAQ`s -Medical Fitness” for full details.
- A valid Government Identification is required and must be presented for registration and to the instructor on the first day of course commencement. (Driver’s License, Passport, Vantage card)
All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards will receive:
- A Survival Systems Training certificate for Offshore Fire Team Recurrent, valid for three (3) years.
- A laminated picture identification card.
Request Information or Register