This program is designed to provide personnel designated as Helideck Team members with an understanding of the dangers associated with helideck operations and refueling procedures.
- Helideck size and equipment criteria
- Helideck firefighting equipment
- Refueling equipment and procedures
- Helideck hazards, safety precautions and emergency procedures
- Flight operations procedures
- Helicopter familiarization
One day (8 hours).
- A valid Offshore Fire Team certificate MED B2 certificate.
- Trainees are expected to participate in all physical training requirements.
- A statement of health form completed on the first day of the course.
- A valid Government Identification is required and must be presented for registration and to the instructor on the first day of course commencement. (Driver’s License, Passport, Vantage card)
All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards will receive:
- A Survival Systems Training certificate for Helideck Team Training
- A laminated picture identification card.
Request Information or Register