The aim of the course is to provide knowledge of the regulatory authorities, and their roles/duties for offshore personnel that will be working in Canadian waters.
Please note that this course is customized to meet NS or NL requirements as requested by the client.
- Regulatory authorities and the rules they apply in Canadian waters
- Individual, co-worker, and employer duties and responsibilities
- Legal rights
- Government role
- Consequences of non-compliance
- JOSHC and Safety Rep. roles
- Refusing unsafe work
- Other rules and regulations
All persons who successfully complete the program based on the performance standards will receive:
- A Survival Systems Training certificate for Regulatory Awareness
- A laminated picture identification card
Request Information or Register