This program is designed to provide all supply vessel and workboat personnel who are designated with utility boat and / or rescue responsibilities with the knowledge and skills to safely carry out these duties.
- Rescue craft deployment, applications, and operational safety
- Station keeping and boat handling skills
- Man overboard (MOB)
- Launching & Recovery
- Towing & Marshalling
- Recovery, care, and transfer
- Offshore operations and rescue craft utilization
- Rescue craft piloting and conduct
- Rescue craft first line maintenance and troubleshooting
- Use and care of personal protective clothing and safety equipment
- Search patterns
- Vessel transfers
For FRC Crews deploying from seismic vessels, exercises with towed arrays can be conducted.
DURATION: Four (4) days
- Trainees are expected to be in a good state of health and physically capable of fully taking part in all program activities. Trainees are expected to participate in all physical training requirements.
- A valid Medical Certificate is required to be submitted prior to start of course. See “General Information: Medical Fitness” for full details.
- A valid Government Identification is required and must be presented for registration and to the instructor on the first day of course commencement. (Driver’s License, Passport, Vantage card)
COURSE FILES :