Aviation Crew Resource Management (CRM)
(a.k.a. – Human Factors in Aviation, Error Proofing, Etc.)
Tab – Initial Crew Resource Management Course (CRM)
In accordance with national regulations and international best practices, we are able to deliver fully complaint and customized CRM programs as stand-alone or concurrent courses with our other our Aviation training.
Initial Qualification Program – 8.0 Hrs
- The program focuses on the ICAO core principles of 1) Knowledge 2) Procedures 3) Maneuvers and 4) Flight Management supported by industry CRM tools.
*Note this program can be added as an evening supplement to the current complement of Aviation Training Courses or as an Onsite Program.
Annual Currency Program – 2.0-3.0 Hrs
- Ongoing skills maintenance and continuous improvement program – targeted to annual safety observations and regulatory recommendations-
CRM Train the Trainer Program – Operator Program Development 30-40 Hrs
- The CRM train the trainer program is the most cost-effective and efficient option for developing a company CRM program with internal instructors, providing training flexibility and targeted program content.
– Initial CRM Qualification
– Adult Instructional Theory (Andragogy, Transformation and Experimental)
– Program Lesson Plans
– Program Delivery and Management
Other Aviation Programs – Development and Training for:
- ERP – Emergency Response Plan
- SMS – Safety Management Systems
- FRMS – Fatigue Risk Management Systems
Course Materials – TBD
Request Information or Register